Thursday, December 6, 2007
Sick
So this week I have been sick and had to stay home from work. I really dislike staying from work and having to lay in bed all day. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a very active individual. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate down time to relax, howevever when you have all day I start to go stir crazy. My boyfriend Scott has been great and came over to see me yesterday which made me feel much better. Thank you hun! I will most likely go back to work on Friday, but have spent most of the week trying to recuperate and refresh myself for next week. Unfortunately with work I am required to make a certain level of productivity which I obviously did not do this week. I guess I will just have to work really hard over the next couple of weeks before the holiday to get that productivity back up. Good thing I live on the verge of being a workaholic. I will keep you updated this next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment